The XTAR VC2 charger features an tachometer-style LCD display screen. This charger will tell you the real power of your battery. The VC2 will display the batteries mAh capacity assuming it is completely drained before charging. It can also intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust the the most suitable charge current (0.15A~0.5).
It is compatible with all 18650 and other-sized batteries. Both channels are independent and it can also tell you if you have bad batteries. And like all XTAR chargers, the VC2 features overcharge protection, over-discharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. Adopted from the VP2 charger, the VC2 can revive overly discharged batteries as well.
- VC2 charger
- MicroUSB cable
- Microfiber carrying pouch
- User manual
- Warranty card
Input DC: 5V 1.0A
Max Constant Charging Current: 500mA*2
Cut-off Voltage (Output Voltage): 4.20V
Cut-off Current: ≤80mA
Working Temp: 0-40℃
Net Weight: 109g
- Compatible with all 18650 lithium-ion batteries
- Each channel is independent
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV)
- Soft-start function, to avoid damage from large charge current while charging.
- Automatically cut off when the battery is charged fully
- Precision cut-off voltage at 4.2V
- Compatible with small capacity battery
- Over heat protection
- LCD displays each battery real time statues
- Use high power intelligent step-down DC – DC circuit, greatly reduce the energy loss;
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit
- Use fireproof material for the shell
- 0V activation function can wake up the over-discharged/sleeping batteries
- 120°angle high definition VA screen to display the charging current ,voltage and power indicator, you can see the charging status from any angle of view.
- Certified by CE, RoHS
The charger is compatible with:
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350. 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 3.6/3.7V Lithium-ion batteries.